You must implement all strategies taught in the Super Affiliate System Course. You must watch all training videos you have access to, review all resources, and complete every corresponding action item in the Super Affiliate System Course after purchasing the course. The course’s content is subject to change, but you are required to complete all material of the course that was available to you at your time of purchase. The course is concise with short videos, so we require you to complete the course before claiming refund. You must also show documented proof that you have made attempts to implement all of the strategies taught in the Super Affiliate System after purchasing the Super Affiliate System (do this inside of your Google Doc as you implement these strategies).
If I have a blog that is getting 100,000 page views a month that means that I’m probably getting at least 50,000 people to the site (most blogs will do between 1.2 to 1.4 pages per session). That means I have to try and get some small percentage of those people to buy something from me if I really want to do well. If I can’t get them to buy something then (in some cases) I have ads running on the site that will make me money anyways.
We’ve definitely had different experiences though. The information inside the Internet Jetset course is really good, and unless we’re talking about something different, it’s only $47 (which isn’t unreasonable for what you’re getting). I did mention in my review though that I wouldn’t recommend it as your only source of information for building an online business.
I encourage you to take action and implement this system. It’s so hard not to succeed with this system that I pretty much guarantee if you just take action you will see some results. And once you do, I think you’ll be amazed and get hooked. Look, if a somewhat Lazy Introvert like me can make money with Udemy and online course marketplaces, it should work for most people!
After a decade-long career as a financial advisor, Gina Horkey realized it wasn’t what she wanted to do for the rest of her life, and started looking into freelance writing. In six short months, Gina was able to build up her freelance writing business from zero to $4K a month! Now (just two years later) Gina is making five-figures a month! In Gina's course, she shares the framework she used for her freelance success. This course has three different packages to choose from: The Starter Package – $59, The Growth Package – $99, and The Rockstar Package – $199. Gina offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
Merch by Amazon is another service offered by Amazon that will enable you to make money online without any initial outlay. To get started you need to create an account with Merch by Amazon. Then simply design some T-shirt logos or slogans, and upload them to your Merch account. You will need to choose a T-shirt type, color, and price, and Amazon will create product pages for each T-shirt. When someone makes a purchase, Amazon takes care of production and shipping. And you are paid a royalty for your design.
Once you’ve had children, many parents find themselves caught in the trap of needing to work but wanting to stay home with their kids. Creating your own parenting blog can not only be a way to make some money, but it can also help you connect with other parents and make sense of those crazy sleepless early parenting years (it does get easier don’t worry!)
21. Facebook – Facebook swap shops are great for selling things locally. It’s like CraigsList, but a little easier. You simply search for swap shops in your area and ask to join the group. Once you’re in, take a picture of the item, write a quick description with the price and post it. It doesn’t get much easier than that. You can generally expect to get about what you would get at a yard sale, maybe a little more.
Absolutely, whilst you don’t have to be working like a slave horse for peanuts for the next 3 years (lol), it will take a few months of consistent effort to see a consistent income. I made my first commission after 2 weeks (Only $1 but I was ecstatic!) and by the 6 months’ mark it was a steady stream. At 12 months I quit my job and headed for warmer climates never to look back.
– Project Payday is one of those sites that has testimonials of people who have earned thousands of dollars by getting paid to get trial offers. I’m not saying you’ll earn thousands, but it is legit and you can earn some extra cash. They assume that by paying you to do a free trial, you’ll either like the product and purchase it, or forget to cancel the trial and get charged for it. If you can keep track and cancel before you get charged (if you don’t want the product), then this is a great site for making some money.
The third mistake I made was creating and promoting content during the launch that didn’t directly relate to the course. I published a YouTube video that was about creating a money mindset and sent it to my list during my launch. I shouldn’t have done this because it caused people to have a reason to go somewhere else and look at that content instead of at the course.
If you’re serious about making money selling things online, it’s pretty much impossible to not recommend Shopify. The platform gives you everything you need to get your online store up and running in less than a day including a custom domain, beautiful templates (so you don’t need design skills), secure payment options, and they can even take care of marketing and shipping for you. Whether you’re promoting your own products, designs, or curating other products for people in your niche, Shopify is the best option for powering your online store.
I have 3 VAs. I couldn’t function without them. It doesn’t matter how big or how small a business is, they all need help running their day-to-day administrative tasks. Virtual assistants perform a variety of tasks that a traditional assistant or secretary would normally do, including making travel arrangements, paying bills, or managing expense reimbursements. I use them to upload content, optimize images, brief writers etc.
Build up a following on your Instagram account and you could quickly be making extra money online. Major brands, gear companies, and even startups are willing to shell out $500-$5,000+ per post to get in front of your audience. While it’s getting harder and harder to build a massive Instagram audience, if you already have a solid niche and are posting quality content regularly with a great camera for taking Instagram photos, with a few small tweaks you can make yourself an influencer. Check out this awesome article from Shopify on how to build and grow your Instagram following to get started.
22. Advertising – This is definitely the most old-school way of earning money with a blog. It’s also starting to become the least common way. You can sell advertising spots directly on your site or you can sign up with a company like Google AdSense or Media.net. Either way, you won’t see a whole lot of money from ads until your views are well into the thousands each day.
5. Fiverr – Fiverr is a great place to make a few bucks or spend a few bucks if you need some of the services people offer. Basically, everything is $5. You either pay $5 or charge $5. They call them “gigs.” You can offer your services however you choose. If you sell art and you’re fine selling pieces for $5 each, that’s a gig. If you’re a graphic designer and you want to offer your services for $10/hour, simply offer a 30 minute gig. If they need two hours of graphic design, they pay you $20, or $10/hour by buying four gigs.
29. Videos – This could be an entire section on it’s own. Many people have made money by creating YouTube videos. Evan of EvanTube is a kid and he has made millions by creating reviews of products that other kids his age would use. It’s not easy to get views into the millions, but once you do, you’ll start seeing some cash come in. Many bloggers have completely turned to videos to get their point across by starting a video blog.
You could also opt to use existing websites for making money. These include both active income and passive income methods. For example, you could sell some used items or invest in creating some digital designs that then can be sold on merchandise. Again, devote a sizable portion of your time to passive income so that you can slowly build up earnings that will arrive on autopilot without any extra added effort.
As many experts in the field suggest, the ideal scenario is to define your goals, experiment a bit with free traffic on your own or using the JetSet program. Then, with a bit of experience and more capital, try the SAS program (which also includes the access to the JetSet program at no additional cost). You can find more details here. That will certainly make the student learn in a better way and take full advantage of it.
Similar to a YouTube vlogger, if you have a large following on Instagram then you could become an Instagram Influencer. You will be paid to promote products in your photos, from wearing certain clothes to action shots of you using particular merchandise. As your Instagram following grows, you may start out simply receiving freebies in return for a picture of you with the item in the shot. However, for those with followings running into millions, you can expect large payments to display products in your pictures. Use sites like Hype Factory to help connect you with companies prepared to pay for your influence.
So, where are we supposed to turn to make money the legitimate way online? This isn't just about generating passive income; this is also about finding ways and means to create an active income through the conveniences afforded to us by the internet that will not only help us with our debt obligations, but also empower us to save, invest and get really rich in the future.
Thanks for getting in touch. I understand why you’re a little hesitant in joining the premium membership, after all there are a lot of shady online schemes that never get results. All I can say is that I’ve personally gotten real results from this and I love the transparency – they give you a free membership option so you can see exactly what Wealthy Affiliate is all about before making your decision.